AMP Global Clearing
AMP Global Clearing is a Chicago-based Futures Commission Merchant (FCM) providing access to the global electronic futures markets for Individual Traders, US & Foreign Introducing Brokerages, CTAs, 3rd Party & API Developers. AMP utilizes CQG, TTnet and Rithmic technology providing Direct Market Access to more than 40 exchanges through the worldwide network of collocated Hosted Exchange Gateways.
Why clear through AMP?
- No Monthly Inactivity Fees
- $500 Account Minimum
- $400 ES Day Trading Margins
- $40 MES (Micro E-Mini) Day Trading Margins
- $50 MNQ (Micro E-Mini NASDAQ) Day Trading Margins
- Provider of Multicharts.NETfree of charge
- Provider of CQG Based platforms free of charge
- Provider of TT based platforms free of charge
- Real-Time & Historical Charts
- Cash Index & Market Internals
- All Major Currencies Accepted
- 24 hour Support & Trade Desk
- Direct Global Exchange Access
- Choose from Multiple Data Feeds
- Free Trading Platforms Available
- Multiple Languages Support
- Automated Systems Center
- Customer Service Guarantee
RECOMMENDED FOR: Self Directed Trading Via Aggressive margin and commission rates, Strong infrastructure for CQG and TT based execution and risk management.